Sunday, January 5, 2014A former Arizona sheriff says gays in Utah "are shoving their agenda down our throats" and is calling for an "uprising" against same-sex marriage.
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'
- NC lawmakers, magistrate want to defend gay marriage exemption
- Judge's order strikes down Nebraska ban on gay marriage
- Georgia legislature advances anti-marriage 'Pastor Protection Act'
- Antigay marriage ad depicts woman about to be hung by a rainbow noose