Wednesday, February 5, 2014RALEIGH, N.C. — LGBT North Carolinians reacted swiftly Wednesday to a statement from U.S. Rep. Renee Ellmers’ campaign team, which used coded anti-LGBT language to attack Clay Aiken, who earlier announced his candidacy for U.S.…
- NC lawmakers, magistrate want to defend gay marriage exemption
- A simple note posted inside a pizzeria bathroom moved one mother to tears. Here's why.
- Lesbian parents sue N. Carolina to update birth certificates
- Lawsuit challenges gay marriage law in North Carolina
- Gov. McCrory joins court brief in Virginia transgender bathroom lawsuit