Sunday, October 7, 2012This November, four states (Maine, Maryland, Minnesota, and Washington) have marriage definition questions on their ballots. Within the LGBT community and society at large, we often think of the effects of these elections in terms of…
Monday, July 16, 2012SACRAMENTO – Anti-gay groups on Monday night said they have failed to gather enough signatures to force a November referendum to nix the FAIR Education Act (SB 48), California’s law that requires public schools to integrate…
Sunday, December 27, 2009gay marriage opponents are organizing efforts in Iowa to pressure lawmakers into taking action on a constitutional ban of gay marriage. The Iowa family policy council group ACTION is planning a rally at the state house…
- House OKs protection for clergy refusing gay marriage
- Kentucky legislators want to create two marriage licenses -- one for straight couples, one for same-sex couples
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'
- NC lawmakers, magistrate want to defend gay marriage exemption