Thursday, January 28, 2016Our movement has become martyrs without a cause. Instead of viewing the world as a place that needs fixed, the new breed of activist only sees it as broken.
Tuesday, July 8, 2014WASHINGTON — The National Gay and Lesbian Task Force announced Tuesday that it is withdrawing its support for the Employment Non-Discrimination Act (ENDA), fearing that broad religious exemptions included in the current bill could compel private…
- Indiana lawmakers face deadline to keep gay rights bill alive
- Utah proposal would protect LGBTQ people from hate crimes
- Special Snowflake Syndrome is ruining the progressive LGBTQ movement
- Indiana legislative proposals: Washington florist to testify against LGBTQ protection bills
- Kansas anti-discrimination bill seeks to protect to LGBT citizens