Wednesday, February 11, 2015U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz has re-introduced the State Marriage Defense Act, a bill that would require the federal government to recognize only marriages that are valid under the laws of the state in which a couple…
Friday, February 14, 2014WASHINGTON -- Two GOP Senate lawmakers on Thursday introduced a bill that would require federal agencies to use a person’s state of residence to determine federal recognition of marital status.
Thursday, January 9, 2014WASHINGTON -- A Republican lawmaker has introduced a bill in the U.S. House of Representatives that would require federal agencies to use a person's state of residence to determine federal recognition of marital status.
- House OKs protection for clergy refusing gay marriage
- Kentucky legislators want to create two marriage licenses -- one for straight couples, one for same-sex couples
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'
- NC lawmakers, magistrate want to defend gay marriage exemption