Tuesday, April 29, 2014A majority of Colorado voters support legalizing same-sex marriage, according to a new poll released Monday.
Monday, March 31, 2014Support for legalizing same-sex marriage in Virginia has stands at 50 percent just a little more than a month after a federal judge struck down the state's gay marriage ban as unconstitutional.
Friday, March 8, 2013A majority of Catholic voters in the U.S. now support same-sex marriage, according to a new poll conducted by Quinnipiac University. The poll found that 54 percent of Catholic voters surveyed supported marriage equality for gays…
Friday, March 2, 2012A new poll suggests that New Jersey voters' support for marriage equality has reach a new high, but that two-thirds of voters want to decide the measure at the ballot box, rather than allow the state…
Friday, June 3, 2011The percentage of New Yorkers who support marriage equality continues to strengthen, as a new Quinnipiac University poll found that 58 percent of those polled said they are in favor of legalizing gay marriage.
- New York moves to stop conversion therapy for gay youth
- NC lawmakers, magistrate want to defend gay marriage exemption
- Judge's order strikes down Nebraska ban on gay marriage
- Georgia legislature advances anti-marriage 'Pastor Protection Act'
- Antigay marriage ad depicts woman about to be hung by a rainbow noose