Monday, October 6, 2014DENVER -- Colorado's Pueblo County is now issuing marriage licenses to gay couples after the U.S. Supreme Court turned away appeals on the question of same-sex wedding bans.
Tuesday, July 22, 2014PUEBLO, Colo. -- Boulder County is the last remaining county in Colorado still issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples after Pueblo County stopped issuing the licenses Monday afternoon. KUSA-TV reports that Pueblo County Clerk Gilbert…
- House OKs protection for clergy refusing gay marriage
- Kentucky legislators want to create two marriage licenses -- one for straight couples, one for same-sex couples
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'
- NC lawmakers, magistrate want to defend gay marriage exemption