Wednesday, December 12, 2012The university freshman who challenged U. S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia about his comparison of laws banning homosexuality to laws banning bestiality and murder, only declared his sexual orientation publicly a month ago.
- University webcam spy case ruling expected in 3-4 months
- Hearing set for man charged in murder-terrorism case
- New Jersey: Override on amending birth certificates fails
- Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia draws rebukes for comments about black students
- Antonin Scalia: 'We protect gay people - so why not child molesters?'