Thursday, February 27, 2014BOISE, Idaho — Former Idaho Gov. Phil Batt is again urging the Legislature to add protections for gay, lesbian and transgender residents to the Idaho Human Rights Act.
Sunday, November 3, 2013BOISE, Idaho -- A former Idaho Republican governor says it's time the Legislature updated the state Human Rights Act to include housing and job discrimination protections for gays, lesbians and transgender individuals.
- Palm Bay, Fla., city council votes down LGBT rights ordinance
- Indiana lawmakers face deadline to keep gay rights bill alive
- Utah proposal would protect LGBTQ people from hate crimes
- Indiana legislative proposals: Washington florist to testify against LGBTQ protection bills
- Missouri Democrats try again to ban LGBT discrimination