Thursday, May 29, 2014MACKINAC ISLAND, Mich. -- Gov. Rick Snyder on Thursday urged legislators to consider updating Michigan's civil rights law to prohibit discrimination because of sexual orientation or gender identity, applauding companies and the state's two largest regional…
Tuesday, May 24, 2011Tennessee Gov. Bill Haslam on Monday signed into law a bill that would prohibit local governments from creating anti-discrimination laws that are stricter than protections laid out by the state government.
- This city employee is in trouble after running a gay prostitution service from his office
- Indiana lawmakers face deadline to keep gay rights bill alive
- Critics: Utah bill favoring heterosexual parents in adoptions is 'unconstitutional'
- Utah proposal would protect LGBTQ people from hate crimes
- High school students wear 'Straight Pride' signs to protest Gay-Straight Alliance