Thursday, April 3, 2014WASHINGTON -- A federal judge has ruled that a gay man's discrimination lawsuit against the Library of Congress can move forward, and that he could find relief under protections already provided under Title VII of the…
Monday, April 9, 2012A gay man has charged in a discrimination complaint that he was fired last week from his job at the Library of Congress after being harassed and humiliated for more than a year by a supervisor…
- Critics: Utah bill favoring heterosexual parents in adoptions is 'unconstitutional'
- Missouri Democrats try again to ban LGBT discrimination
- Investigator sees possibility of anti-gay bias in Iowa coach's firing
- A 'psychic' denied housing to this queer couple after sensing their 'uniqueness.' Now, they're suing her.
- Ohio man jailed for 20 days for harassing gay man at gym