Thursday, July 31, 2014HUNTINGTON, W.V. -- Attorneys for three same-sex couples challenging West Virginia's ban on same-sex marriage are asking a federal judge to to lift a stay it had entered pending the decision of the Fourth Circuit Court…
Friday, November 22, 2013CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- The West Virginia Attorney General's Office said in a motion Friday that it wants to defend in federal court the state's ban on same-sex marriage.
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'
- NC lawmakers, magistrate want to defend gay marriage exemption
- Judge's order strikes down Nebraska ban on gay marriage
- Georgia legislature advances anti-marriage 'Pastor Protection Act'
- Antigay marriage ad depicts woman about to be hung by a rainbow noose