Monday, June 2, 2014CHICAGO -- Jim Darby and Patrick Bova, lead plaintiffs in Lambda Legal's lawsuit seeking marriage equality for same-sex couples in Illinois, were married Monday after more than 50 years together. Among those attending the wedding at…
- Ellen praises Obama for his work on LGBTQ rights
- House OKs protection for clergy refusing gay marriage
- Kentucky legislators want to create two marriage licenses -- one for straight couples, one for same-sex couples
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'