- Saturday, July 5, 2014DENVER -- Saying further delays are pointless, gay lawmakers Thursday called for Colorado's same-sex marriage ban to be declared unconstitutional and for such a ruling to be effective immediately. The lawmakers made the comments a day…
- Tuesday, January 21, 2014DENVER -- The Colorado state Senate of Tuesday gave initial approval to a bill that would allow same-sex couples married outsiode of Colorado to jointly file their state tax return.
- Thursday, January 9, 2014DENVER -- A Colorado lawmaker who sponsored the state's civil unions law, says he will introduce a bill this week aimed at allowing married same-sex couples to file joint state tax returns.
- Thursday, November 29, 2012They say third time’s a charm. And for Colorado’s gay and lesbian couples eager to have their relationships validated by the state, that just might be the case.
- Thursday, June 7, 2012Colorado’s LGBT political heavyweights and their allies, incensed over the death of the Colorado Civil Union Act, are preparing a full-scale attack to elect a “pro-equality” majority this November to the state House of Representatives. Their…
- Wednesday, April 25, 2012DENVER -- The Colorado State Senate on Wednesday gave its initial blessing to a bill that would establish civil unions here.
- Thursday, March 22, 2012Two openly gay Denver lawmakers have introduced a resolution to wipe away provisions from the Colorado Constitution deemed unconstitutional and unenforced but still technically on the books in Colorado — including Amendment 2.
- Friday, March 25, 2011The Colorado State Senate on Thursday passed the second of two required votes on a bill legalizing civil unions for same-sex couples couples. The bill now moves to the House where its fate is less certain.