Tuesday, November 25, 2014SPRINGFIELD, Mo. -- The American Civil Liberties Union of Missouri has filed a lawsuit on behalf of an Ozark, Mo., fire department captain seeking spousal benefits for same-sex couples.
Wednesday, September 17, 2014OZARK, Mo. -- A prominent Springfield, Mo., attorney has penned a letter praising a local fire department for denying health benefits to a gay firefighter's wife, saying he is tired of attempts "to cram homosexuality and…
Thursday, August 28, 2014OZARK, Mo. -- A southwest Missouri fire department that was considering extending benefits to an employee who is in a same-sex marriage has been told that the state constitution won't allow it. Last week, the Ozark…
- Ellen praises Obama for his work on LGBTQ rights
- Georgia House OKs bill protecting clergy who refuse to perform same-sex weddings
- Kentucky legislators want to create two marriage licenses -- one for straight couples, one for same-sex couples
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'