Orange County FL
- Wednesday, January 7, 2015Almost 1,400 gay and lesbian couples were issued marriage licenses in 28 of Florida's most-populous counties in the two days since a ban on same-sex marriage was lifted.
- Monday, December 22, 2014Kentz Vernes Louis, 23, was convicted of murdering Ashley Sinclair, whose body was found April 4, 2013, in a wooded area in Orange County, Fla.
- Thursday, August 28, 2014ORLANDO, Fla. -- Orange County, Fla., mayor Teresa Jacobs has voiced her support for marriage equality. "I support it," said Jacobs, who is both a Republican and Catholic. "People should be able to share their lives…
- Tuesday, April 19, 2011Commissioners in Orange County, Fla., voted unanimously on Tuesday to extend health and other workplace benefits to the partners and children of gay county employees.
- Friday, November 26, 2010ORLANDO, Fla. -- Commissioners in Orange County, Fla., voted earlier this week to extend anti-discrimination laws, adding marital status, sexual orientation and gender identity to other protected statuses in private sectors of business and housing.