Orange County CA
- Tuesday, October 20, 2015County commissioners on Tuesday repealed the domestic partner benefits program for Orange County employees who are in unmarried gay relationships.
- Thursday, December 18, 2014The arrest last week is the first for a newly formed Orange County cold case task force.
- Thursday, August 28, 2014LOS ANGELES -- A California man has filed a lawsuit alleging discrimination by Detroit-based Little Caesars Pizza for denying health insurance benefits to employees' same-sex spouses. Frank Bernard, 47, filed the action in state Superior Court…
- Saturday, February 1, 2014WESTMINSTER, Calif. — After being sidelined from last year's Lunar New Year parade, gay Vietnamese Americans marched with pride on Saturday in this year's event.
- Monday, December 9, 2013WESTMINSTER, Calif. -- Gay rights activists are stepping up pressure on the organizers of a Vietnamese new year parade in Orange County to allow them to march.
- Tuesday, February 5, 2013WESTMINSTER, Calif. -- A group of gay Vietnamese Americans and their supporters in Southern California's Orange County are asking to be allowed to participate in this weekend's Tet parade in celebration of the Vietnamese New Year.