Omaha Liberty Project
Saturday, October 13, 2012OMAHA, Neb. -- An outspoken opponent of LGBT rights in Omaha has launched a petition drive to overturn the city’s legal protections for LGBT residents.
- Florida gay rights bill won't advance after Senate stalemate
- Utah Senate panel OKs bill adding LGBT protections to hate crime law
- Palm Bay, Fla., city council votes down LGBT rights ordinance
- Judge's order strikes down Nebraska ban on gay marriage
- Indiana lawmakers face deadline to keep gay rights bill alive