Friday, February 28, 2014WASHINGTON – Religious freedom bills in more than a dozen state legislatures this year mark the latest effort by opponents of same-sex marriage to counter the growing public acceptance of marriage equality, and the momentum of…
- Woman to advice columnist: 'My gay son embarrasses me at church'
- Trans man with Asperger's shot and killed by police in Arizona
- Georgia legislature advances anti-marriage 'Pastor Protection Act'
- Maine governor stops rules for protecting transgender students
- This city employee is in trouble after running a gay prostitution service from his office