Friday, June 13, 2014DES MOINES, Iowa -- The Iowa Supreme Court on Friday threw out the conviction of a man who pleaded guilty to criminal transmission of HIV, a victory to activists who say laws in many states are…
Monday, March 10, 2014DES MOINES, Iowa -- The Iowa Supreme Court is considering whether to uphold the conviction of an Iowa man with HIV who was imprisoned for not telling a partner he carried the virus when they had…
Wednesday, October 23, 2013DES MOINES, Iowa -- A gay rights organization says it will appeal to the Iowa Supreme Court the conviction of an Iowa man charged with violating the state's HIV transmission law.
Wednesday, October 2, 2013IOWA CITY, Iowa -- An Iowa man violated the state's HIV transmission law because he didn't disclose he was infected, even though his partner did not acquire the virus and their encounter posed a low risk…
Wednesday, September 11, 2013DES MOINES, Iowa — An Iowa man with HIV sentenced to 25 years in prison for not telling a sex partner that he carried the virus appealed to the Iowa Court of Appeals on Wednesday.
- Clinton takes Iowa, beating back Sanders' strong challenge
- Homophobia pushes Ted Cruz to the win in Iowa caucuses
- The Latest: Clinton, Sanders react to Obama comments
- Investigator sees possibility of anti-gay bias in Iowa coach's firing
- Could this gender discrimination lawsuit forever change college sports?