Thursday, February 6, 2014JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. -- A Missouri House Republican wants to impeach Democratic Gov. Jay Nixon over the acceptance of joint tax returns from legally married same-sex couples.
- Missouri Democrats try again to ban LGBT discrimination
- Registration opens for the 2016 North America OutGames in St. Louis
- This bill would ask police to record "perceived" sexual orientation of drivers
- Missouri AG candidate wants exemptions for same-sex marriage
- 75% of jurors who convicted HIV-positive Michael Johnson think being gay is a sin