Nichols v. Nichols
Friday, June 13, 2014OMAHA, Neb. — Nebraska's Supreme Court dismissed an appeal Friday by woman legally wed to another woman in Iowa who is now seeking a divorce in the state where they live, saying it didn't have jurisdiction…
Wednesday, May 28, 2014LINCOLN, Neb. -- The case of a woman who wants to divorce her same-sex partner after legally marrying in Iowa is now in the hands of the Nebraska Supreme Court.
Friday, March 28, 2014LINCOLN, Neb. -- A lesbian couple who married in Iowa in 2009 is now petitioning the Nebraska Supreme Court to be allowed to divorce in a case that could test the constitutionality of Nebraska's ban on…
- Ellen praises Obama for his work on LGBTQ rights
- Georgia House OKs bill protecting clergy who refuse to perform same-sex weddings
- Kentucky legislators want to create two marriage licenses -- one for straight couples, one for same-sex couples
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'