Thursday, July 24, 2014NEWTON, Iowa — The former editor of the Newton Daily News in Newton, Iowa, filed a complaint Wednesday with the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, saying he was fired for expressing his religious beliefs on his…
Wednesday, May 7, 2014NEWTON, Iowa — The editor of the Newton Daily News has been fired a week after he posted in a personal blog a message that said gay rights advocates are trying to reword the Bible "to…
- Clinton takes Iowa, beating back Sanders' strong challenge
- Homophobia pushes Ted Cruz to the win in Iowa caucuses
- The Latest: Clinton, Sanders react to Obama comments
- Investigator sees possibility of anti-gay bias in Iowa coach's firing
- Could this gender discrimination lawsuit forever change college sports?