Monday, March 31, 2014A profile in The Guardian takes a look at the new owners of the iconic newsmagazine, Newsweek, and how IBT Media co-founder Johnathan Davis believes that gay people can be cured through “gay-to-straight” reparative (on conversion)…
Sunday, May 13, 2012President Barack Obama's historic announcement of support for full marriage equality for gay and lesbian couples is making the cover of national magazines this week, including Newsweek and New Yorker, and likely others before the week…
Sunday, August 7, 2011GOP presidential hopeful Michele Bachmann, continues to dodge questions about her anti-gay platform, calling gay marriage a "frivolous" matter.
- Ellen praises Obama for his work on LGBTQ rights
- House OKs protection for clergy refusing gay marriage
- Kentucky legislators want to create two marriage licenses -- one for straight couples, one for same-sex couples
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'