Tuesday, April 29, 2014ANNAPOLIS, Md. -- Two Maryland legislators have launched a petition drive to have the state's new law barring discrimination against people who are transgendered brought to a referendum.
- Transgender woman bashed on NY subway and catches a photo of her attacker
- Trans man with Asperger's shot and killed by police in Arizona
- Virginia panel OKs bill mandating school restroom use based on biological sex
- Transgender Texas prison inmates can start hormone therapy
- Maine governor stops rules for protecting transgender students