Thursday, July 31, 2014SEATTLE -- A man who set fire to a crowded Seattle nightclub on New Year's Eve has been sentenced to 10 years in prison — twice what prosecutors asked. No one was injured when 31-year-old Musab…
Saturday, May 3, 2014SEATTLE — A man who set fire to a crowded Seattle nightclub just after midnight on New Year's Eve has pleaded guilty to a federal arson charge.
Thursday, April 24, 2014SEATTLE — The man accused of a setting fire to a gay nightclub on New Year's Eve may have been provoked by an email he received from someone offering to be his sex "slave."
- Hearing set for man charged in murder-terrorism case
- Seattle police officer under fire for homophobic, racist comments online
- Groups concerned about Walgreens' ties to Catholic hospital
- Q-Nation Quotes: As gay venues close, is history being lost?
- University of Washington names first Latina woman as president