- Friday, March 27, 2015“Don’t always look to Washington to solve anything. In fact, the moral crisis we have in our country, there is a role for us trying to figure out things like marriage..."
- Tuesday, March 10, 2015The contract still prohibits teachers from "any conduct or lifestyle" that would contradict Catholic teachings or morals.
- Saturday, May 24, 2014OAKLAND, Calif. -- The Roman Catholic Dioceses in Oakland and Cincinnati have come under fire for new morality clauses that require teachers to conform to church teachings in their private lives.
- Saturday, June 22, 2013ASHEVILLE, N.C. -- Just days before the U.S. Supreme Court is expected to rule on two landmark cases involving same-sex marriage, Justice Antonin Scalia on Friday cited homosexuality as a moral issue that the American people,…
- Thursday, May 24, 2012KUWAIT CITY, Kuwait -- Kuwaiti media organizations report that almost 150 people were arrested over the weekend for “immoral” behavior, including four gay men and two transgender women.
- Friday, January 6, 2012The National Organization for Marriage (NOM) has been on its best behavior since early December, when it was forced to explain several posts it promoted that linked homosexuality to child molestation. For the past month, the…
- Thursday, May 26, 2011More insights from Gallup’s annual Values and Beliefs poll, conducted May 5-8, revealed that 56 percent of Americans consider gay and lesbian relations morally acceptable, the highest Gallup has measured since this question was first asked…