Mitchell Munro Taylor
Saturday, January 25, 2014SEATTLE -- A 32-year-old Seattle man accused of posting threats on Facebook against Seattle's openly gay mayor and a socialist City Council member has been charged with malicious harassment, felony harassment and two counts of cyberstalking.
Saturday, January 18, 2014SEATTLE -- A 32-year-old man accused of threatening Seattle's openly gay mayor and a socialist City Council member in Facebook postings was ordered held in jail Friday on $600,000 bail.
- Hearing set for man charged in murder-terrorism case
- Seattle police officer under fire for homophobic, racist comments online
- Philly officials denounce hateful acts during annual parade
- Former Marshall University football player at center of W.Va. gay rights case
- Texas man sentenced to life in killing of transgender woman