Mint Springs Farm
Tuesday, April 29, 2014NOLENSVILLE, Tenn. — A Tennessee wedding venue that told two Iraq war veterans they could not host their commitment ceremony because same-sex marriage is illegal, has changed their policy and will now open their facilities to…
Monday, April 28, 2014NOLENSVILLE, Tenn. -- Two Iraq war veterans planning their same-sex commitment ceremony say they have been told by a Tennessee wedding venue to go elsewhere because same-sex marriage is illegal in the state.
- House OKs protection for clergy refusing gay marriage
- Kentucky legislators want to create two marriage licenses -- one for straight couples, one for same-sex couples
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples
- Homophobic parents compare LGBTQ student group to ISIS
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'