Wednesday, January 22, 2014INDIANAPOLIS -- Indiana lawmakers seeking a constitutional ban on same-sex marriage in the state looked for traction in a House of Representatives committee on Wednesday, one week after the measure unexpectedly faltered in a different committee.
Wednesday, January 22, 2014INDIANAPOLIS -- The chairman of the House Elections Committee has expelled an opponent of the proposed constitutional ban on gay marriage from a second House hearing on the measure.
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'
- NC lawmakers, magistrate want to defend gay marriage exemption
- Judge's order strikes down Nebraska ban on gay marriage
- Georgia legislature advances anti-marriage 'Pastor Protection Act'
- Antigay marriage ad depicts woman about to be hung by a rainbow noose