The United States Armed Forces are the military forces of the United States of America. They consist of the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, and Coast Guard. [ Wikipedia → ]
- Saturday, May 21, 2016The vice president saluted class president Eugene "E.J." Coleman for publicly coming out as gay.
- Monday, February 15, 2016They wanted a venue that was small and intimate for their February 11th wedding. But the Internet is neither.
- Tuesday, November 3, 2015A new study by the APA suggests that approximately 210,000 military men are sexually assaulted each year.
- Thursday, July 30, 2015"Men are men. Women are women. There's a difference."
- Wednesday, July 29, 2015The goal is to have transgender troops added to the ranks within the next six months.
- Wednesday, June 17, 2015The Navy may soon join the Air Force and the Army in requiring high-level approval to separate transgender service members from the military, military officials said Tuesday.
- Thursday, June 11, 2015The June 19 event at Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson will feature a drag show. It also will feature a speech by an Anchorage transgender activist.
- Wednesday, June 10, 2015Defense Secretary Ashton Carter's announcement made no reference to transgender service members, who are still banned from serving openly.
- Monday, June 8, 2015The American Medical Association has adopted a policy stating there is no medically valid reason for the military's ban on transgender service members.
- Friday, June 5, 2015The U.S. Air Force has announced policy changes that will make it more difficult to discharge transgender troops, a move that mirrors one made in March by the Army and puts the Pentagon a step closer…