The United States Armed Forces are the military forces of the United States of America. They consist of the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, and Coast Guard. [ Wikipedia → ]
- Monday, February 15, 2016They wanted a venue that was small and intimate for their February 11th wedding. But the Internet is neither.
- Tuesday, November 3, 2015A new study by the APA suggests that approximately 210,000 military men are sexually assaulted each year.
- Thursday, July 30, 2015"Men are men. Women are women. There's a difference."
- Wednesday, July 29, 2015The goal is to have transgender troops added to the ranks within the next six months.
- Wednesday, June 17, 2015The Navy may soon join the Air Force and the Army in requiring high-level approval to separate transgender service members from the military, military officials said Tuesday.
- Thursday, June 11, 2015The June 19 event at Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson will feature a drag show. It also will feature a speech by an Anchorage transgender activist.
- Wednesday, June 10, 2015Defense Secretary Ashton Carter's announcement made no reference to transgender service members, who are still banned from serving openly.
- Monday, June 8, 2015The American Medical Association has adopted a policy stating there is no medically valid reason for the military's ban on transgender service members.
- Friday, June 5, 2015The U.S. Air Force has announced policy changes that will make it more difficult to discharge transgender troops, a move that mirrors one made in March by the Army and puts the Pentagon a step closer…
- Monday, March 30, 2015A 1980 West Point graduate active in the fight for gay rights in the military has been named chairwoman of the board that reviews programs at the U.S. Military Academy.