Friday, February 14, 2014WASHINGTON -- Two GOP Senate lawmakers on Thursday introduced a bill that would require federal agencies to use a person’s state of residence to determine federal recognition of marital status.
- Ellen praises Obama for his work on LGBTQ rights
- Homophobic Ted Cruz unwittingly features lesbian adult film star in campaign ad
- House OKs protection for clergy refusing gay marriage
- Kasich's 'spiritual adviser': LGBTQ activists are fascist 'thought Nazis'
- Kentucky legislators want to create two marriage licenses -- one for straight couples, one for same-sex couples