Monday, June 9, 2014JUNEAU, Alaska -- Alaska Attorney General Michael Geraghty plans to fight a lawsuit challenging the state's ban on same-sex marriage. The Department of Law, in a statement, says the attorney general's office has a duty "to…
- Ellen praises Obama for his work on LGBTQ rights
- Georgia House OKs bill protecting clergy who refuse to perform same-sex weddings
- Kentucky legislators want to create two marriage licenses -- one for straight couples, one for same-sex couples
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'