Marylanders for Marriage Equality
- Wednesday, October 3, 2012Former National Football League Commissioner Paul Tagliabue on Tuesday announced that he and his wife have donated $100,000 to the campaign to defend Maryland’s same-sex marriage law.
- Wednesday, September 26, 2012Maryland Gov. Martin O’Malley said on Monday that the campaign to defend his state’s same-sex marriage law needs to raise another $2 million ahead of the Nov. 6 referendum.
- Friday, August 3, 2012BALTIMORE -- A majority of Maryland voters approve of marriage equality for gay and lesbian couples, according to a statewide poll released Thursday.
- Thursday, July 12, 2012ANNAPOLIS, Md. -- Maryland election officials on Tuesday officially certified a petition to prompt a November referendum on the state’s same-sex marriage law.
- Tuesday, May 29, 2012ANNAPOLIS, Md. -- Opponents of same-sex marriage in Maryland announced Tuesday they have collected more than twice the number of signatures needed to put the state's new marriage equality law to a public vote on November’s…
- Friday, March 9, 2012A poll released Thursday shows that 52 percent of a sample of registered voters in Maryland would “definitely” or “probably” vote in favor of the state’s same-sex marriage bill in a referendum expected to be held…
- Saturday, October 22, 2011BALTIMORE -- NFL linebacker Brendon Ayanbadejo of the Baltimore Ravens is a Marylander for Marriage Equality, appearing in a campaign of high profile Marylanders to build support for same-sex marriage legislation in Maryland.
- Monday, October 3, 2011Governor Martin O'Malley is a Marylander for marriage equality. The Democratic Governor on Monday released a video in which he called for balancing religious freedom with the freedom to marry.