Tuesday, January 12, 2016Wouldn't it be nice if Obama decided to push the envelop on LGBTQ issues one last time before he leaves the White House?
Monday, January 4, 2016Nobody in their right mind would think that Ted Cruz is a softie on gay issues -- but the GOP presidential race is crowded with people who do.
Friday, September 25, 2015There will always be someone out there willing to sign on the dotted line for all the wrong reasons.
Tuesday, July 8, 2014This is the "sanctity of marriage" that conservatives are fighting to protect: From the FYI Network comes a news series documenting the stories of six individuals, "yearning for romance and a loving partnership," who agree to…
Saturday, September 14, 2013CANBERRA, Australia -- The Australian Christian Lobby, a powerful anti-gay political faction, announced this week that it will exert pressure on Prime Minister-elect Tony Abbott, to override the Australian Capital Territory's proposed marriage equality law by…
- Antigay marriage ad depicts woman about to be hung by a rainbow noose
- Prime minister says Australians should vote to decide gay marriage
- This news site was being accosted by a vicious antigay troll. Their response is perfect.
- The top 5 things Obama should discuss at The State of the Union -- but probably won't
- Several GOP candidates think Ted Cruz is too soft on gay marriage