Friday, February 1, 2013BLOOMINGTON, Ind. — The mayor of Bloomington presided over a symbolic "wedding" ceremony for 13 same-sex couples to protest a proposed constitutional amendment banning gay marriage in Indiana.
- Ellen praises Obama for his work on LGBTQ rights
- Indiana Governor dodges question on LGBT protections again
- House OKs protection for clergy refusing gay marriage
- Kentucky legislators want to create two marriage licenses -- one for straight couples, one for same-sex couples
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples