Friday, March 6, 2015Among the signatories are 23 current and former GOP members of the U.S. House and Senate and seven current and former Governors.
Thursday, June 26, 2014On her radio program Wednesday, American Family Association government affairs director Sandy Rios fumed over Thad Cochran’s victory over Chris McDaniel in Mississippi’s runoff primary election, which she blamed on ...…
Tuesday, May 7, 2013SPRINGFIELD, Ill. — Illinois GOP Chairman Pat Brady resigned Tuesday, citing his wife's battle with cancer and his desire to focus on family after six tough years in Republican politics.
Tuesday, April 2, 2013CHICAGO -- GOP Sen. Mark Kirk of Illinois said Tuesday he supports same-sex marriage, becoming the second sitting Republican senator to make such an announcement in recent weeks.
Wednesday, June 20, 2012WASHINGTON -- A bipartisan group of nine senators is backing the idea of having the Senate panel with jurisdiction over the Employment Non-Discrimination Act advance the legislation to the floor by a committee vote.
Friday, April 15, 2011The Employment Non-Discrimination Act (ENDA) was re-introduced in the U.S. Senate on Wednesday, and on Thursday a bill to help bi-national LGBT couples was also re-intorduced. This brings the total 15 the number of pro-LGBT…
- Why are gay members of Congress supporting GOP bill to restrict Syrian refugees?
- Under pressure from Congressman, school seeks review of ban on gay student's speech
- U.S. congressman introduces first federal bill to ban conversion therapy
- Gillibrand to introduce legislation to prohibit anti-LGBT adoption bias
- U.S congresswoman demands FTC investigation of 'gay conversion therapy' practices