Wednesday, May 7, 2014CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- The apparent winner of a Register of Deeds seat in North Carolina says he'll sign marriage licenses for same-sex couples despite a state ban against gay unions.
- Ellen praises Obama for his work on LGBTQ rights
- Georgia House OKs bill protecting clergy who refuse to perform same-sex weddings
- Kentucky legislators want to create two marriage licenses -- one for straight couples, one for same-sex couples
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'