Wednesday, January 15, 2014ROME -- A senior Italian member of the International Olympic Committee criticized the United States on Wednesday for including openly gay athletes in its official delegation for next month's Sochi Olympics.
- A real-life friendship between a male tiger and a goat is being decried in Russia as 'gay propaganda'
- Thousands protest Italy's plan to permit gay unions, adoptions
- This is why we still need gay sports teams
- Int'l Olympic Committee relaxes guidelines on transgender athletes
- Tens of thousands protest in the streets of Italy for gay civil unions