Monday, June 22, 2015Human Rights Watch on Monday criticized a Malaysian Islamic court for fining nine Muslim transgender women for cross-dressing and jailing two of them for a month.
Friday, November 7, 2014KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia -- Three Malaysian transgender Muslims on Friday won a landmark court ruling against a religious law banning them from cross-dressing in what activists called a victory for human rights in a conservative Southeast…
Friday, April 6, 2012The southeastern Asian nation of Malaysia has banned television and radio programs programs that feature gay characters, an effort to curb the "influence" of the LGBT community, the country's Information Department has confirmed.
Tuesday, April 19, 2011Malaysian school authorities have sent 66 Muslim teenage boys to a correctional camp to learn "masculine behaviors" after their teachers identified them as effeminate.
- New York moves to stop conversion therapy for gay youth
- 'Gay conversion' therapists find safe haven in Israel
- Hawaii lawmakers: Ban gay conversion therapy for minors
- Man recounts his grim experience undergoing conversion therapy
- Will this be the year that ex-gay therapy on minors gets banned in Virginia?