Sunday, March 22, 2015A Georgia school superintendent has confirmed he is gay after reports surfaced in local media that he had used the gay hook-up app Grindr.
Thursday, July 10, 2014MACON, Ga. — The former band director and music instructor at a Macon, Ga., Catholic school has filed a lawsuit against the school, claiming gender discrimination after he was fired over his plans to marry another…
Sunday, May 25, 2014MACON, Ga. -- An openly gay band director at a Macon, Ga., Catholic school has been fired after announcing plans to marry his partner later this year, and students and parents are protesting the firing to…
- House OKs protection for clergy refusing gay marriage
- Virginia panel OKs bill mandating school restroom use based on biological sex
- Georgia legislature advances anti-marriage 'Pastor Protection Act'
- GOP lawmakers want exemptions for gay marriage opponents
- Senator seeks protections for same-sex marriage objectors