Friday, May 15, 2015The prime minister of Luxembourg has married his partner a year after the tiny, staunchly Roman Catholic nation's parliament approved a law allowing same-sex marriage.
Friday, May 8, 2015Luxembourg Prime Minister Xavier Bettel is to wed his partner Gauthier Destenay next week, just a few months after the tiny country legalized same-sex marriage.
Friday, January 2, 2015Jean Paul Olinger and Henri Lorenzo Huber were the first same-sex couple to marry in Luxembourg, and despite the public holiday Thursday, the Differdange town hall opened for the ceremony, officiated by mayor Roberto Traversini.
Wednesday, June 18, 2014Luxembourg's legislature voted Wednesday to legalize same-sex marriage and adoption, making the tiny country the eleventh in Europe to allow marriage equality for same-sex couples. The measure passed in the Chamber of Deputies by a vote…
Thursday, January 9, 2014LUXEMBOURG CITY, Luxembourg -- The President of Luxembourg’s Parliamentary Committee on Justice said that marriage equality would become law before the summer holidays.
Monday, November 18, 2013The tiny European country of Luxembourg is set to achieve a historic first by having an openly gay Prime Minister and an openly gay Deputy Prime Minister.
- Estonia gay partnership law comes into effect amid legal confusion
- Slovenians vote on whether to uphold same‑sex marriage law
- Why are gay members of Congress supporting GOP bill to restrict Syrian refugees?
- Portugal allows same-sex adoption, artificial insemination
- Ukrainian lawmakers approve gay rights bill