Friday, February 17, 2012TRENTON, N.J. -- New Jersey Republican Governor Chris Christie on Friday afternoon vetoed a bill approved by the state legislature that would legalize same-sex marriage -- just six hours after it reached his desk.
- House OKs protection for clergy refusing gay marriage
- Kentucky legislators want to create two marriage licenses -- one for straight couples, one for same-sex couples
- Carly Fiorina ends 2016 Republican bid for President; Chris Christie to follow
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples
- Trump, Sanders victorious in New Hampshire primaries