Tuesday, October 2, 2012LEESBURG, Va. -- The Loudoun, Va., Board of Supervisors on Tuesday commented on allegations that Supervisor Eugene Delgaudio (R-Sterling) used county resources for political gain and that he has engaged in questionable campaign fund raising practices.
- Virginia panel OKs bill mandating school restroom use based on biological sex
- Ohio man jailed for 20 days for harassing gay man at gym
- Virginia lawmakers: 'Adults must check children's private parts before entering restroom'
- Virginia bill would fine trans students $50 for using 'incorrect' bathroom
- Two men arrested in Morocco for kissing in viral video