Loudoun County VA
Tuesday, February 4, 2014LEESBURG, Va. -- A recall effort against a Loudoun County supervisor known for anti-gay rhetoric is temporarily on hold after a judge recused himself.
Tuesday, January 28, 2014LEESBURG, Va. -- A group of voters are asking a Virginia court to oust Eugene Delgaudio, leader of the anti-gay hate group Public Advocate of the United States, from his public office as a Loudoun County,…
Friday, July 19, 2013LEESBURG, Va. -- Loudoun County, Va., Supervisor Eugene Delgaudio (R-Sterling, Va.), leader of the anti-gay hate group Public Advocate of the United States, has been formally censured by the Loudoun County Board of Supervisors in…
- Virginia panel OKs bill mandating school restroom use based on biological sex
- Virginia lawmakers: 'Adults must check children's private parts before entering restroom'
- Virginia bill would fine trans students $50 for using 'incorrect' bathroom
- New Virginia bill would let clerks deny marriage licenses to gay couples
- Cruz's Virginia campaign leader: homosexuality is the 'prevention of the seed'