Linda Perry (b. April 15, 1965) is an American rock musician, songwriter, and record producer. Once known as the lead singer and primary songwriter of 4 Non Blondes, Perry has founded two record labels, composing and producing hit songs for several other successful female singers. They include Pink, whom she mentored, and who had a number 1 hit with Perry’s “Get the Party Started”. Perry is engaged to Sara Gilbert, co-host of CBS’ “The Talk” and formerly of the ABC sitcom “Roseanne.”
- Tuesday, September 9, 2014"Roseanne" alum and "The Talk" host Sara Gilbert announced Tuesday that she and her wife, rock songwriter-producer Linda Perry, are expecting their first child together. Gilbert told her "Talk" co-hosts that she would not be facing…
- Thursday, April 17, 2014The '90s rock band will perform May 10 at "An Evening With Women" to benefit the L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center. Linda Perry, the band's former lead singer and hit songwriter, has produced the event for…
- Monday, March 31, 2014Sara Gilbert, co-host of CBS’ “The Talk,” married rock musician Linda Perry on Sunday, her colleagues announced Monday.
- Friday, September 13, 2013Actress and talk show host Sara Gilbert on Thursday credited former "Roseanne" co-star and ex-boyfriend Johnny Galecki with helping her embrace her sexual orientation while they were still in a relationship.
- Monday, April 8, 2013Sara Gilbert, who played Darlene Connor in the 80's-90's sitcom "Roseanne," and now co-host of CBS' "The Talk," on Monday announced her engagement to rock musician Linda Perry.