Sunday, June 29, 2014For gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender people and their allies, June is a month of pride and celebration. Around the globe, LGBT Pride Month has been marked with parades and marches, festivals and dances, and in…
- Teen beaten in homophobic, racist attack
- Surrogate mom accused of telling couples their babies died, and then selling them
- Mexico Supreme Court legalizes gay marriage in Jalisco state
- Portugal's president blocks laws on gay adoption
- Putin 'probably approved' murder of ex-KGB agent who claimed he 'had sex with underage boys'