Wednesday, February 19, 2014Gays, lesbians and bisexual individuals living in communities with high levels of anti-gay prejudice have a shorter life expectancy of 12 years on average compared with their peers in the least prejudiced communities, according to a…
Saturday, October 5, 2013LOS ANGELES – An estimated 1.4 million or 4.3 percent of Latino/a adults identify as LGBT and 29 percent of Latino/a same-sex couples are raising children, according to a report released this week by the Williams…
Thursday, October 18, 2012A new study by the Gallup organization -- posed to more than 120,000 U.S. adults thus far -- shows that only 3.4 percent said "yes" when asked if they identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender.
Sunday, August 5, 2012It cannot be beyond comprehension that gay people also have jobs and careers, play and watch sports, socialize, walk our dogs, take exams, celebrate holidays, save for a house, pay the bills, eat, sleep and drink.…
- LGBT rights activists march in New Delhi parade
- Two men walk down the streets of Jerusalem holding hands.
- Rainbow Facebook photos: Armchair activism or shifting tide?
- Lead plaintiff in same-sex marriage case gets hero's welcome at Cincinnati pride
- Turkish police use water cannons to disperse participants at LGBT pride rally