Friday, December 18, 2015Idaho's losing legal battle to defend the state's ban on same-sex marriage... One of the most expensive failed cases of its kind.
Wednesday, February 19, 2014BOISE, Idaho -- Four same-sex couples who are challenging Idaho's ban on same-sex marriage, filed a motion in the case Tuesday seeking a summary judgement asking the court to declare unconstitutional Idaho’s refusal to permit same-sex…
Thursday, January 9, 2014BOISE, Idaho -- Idaho Attorney General Lawrence Wasden filed a motion Thursday seeking to dismiss a lawsuit that challenges the state's voter-approved same-sex marriage ban.
- Kentucky legislators want to create two marriage licenses -- one for straight couples, one for same-sex couples
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'
- NC lawmakers, magistrate want to defend gay marriage exemption
- Judge's order strikes down Nebraska ban on gay marriage