James Lance Bass (b. May 4, 1979) is an American pop singer, dancer, actor, film and television producer, and author. He grew up in Mississippi and rose to fame as the bass singer for the American pop boy band ‘N Sync. Bass came out as gay in a cover story for People magazine on July 26, 2006.
- Thursday, April 21, 2016LGBTQ celebs express shock, anger, and sadness.
- Thursday, October 8, 2015Bass, who did not reveal the older man's identity, claimed he would often "find ways" to touch the young star, usually by offering massages.
- Sunday, December 21, 2014The couple married Saturday at the Legendary Park Plaza Hotel in Los Angeles before 300 guests.
- Monday, February 24, 2014NEW YORK – Freedom to Marry, the advocacy campaign to win marriage equality nationwide, on Monday launched a $1 million multi-state campaign to build majority support for marriage in the South.
- Monday, January 20, 2014Lance Bass is hoping his new documentary, "Kidnapped for Christ," will put the spotlight on unscrupulous boarding schools that abuse children in the name of rehabilitating them.
- Sunday, September 1, 2013Entertainer and former 'N Sync band member Lance Bass and his partner Michael Turchin, an aspiring actor and model, are engaged.
- Tuesday, March 20, 2012Openly gay entertainer Lance Bass was the target of a series of anti-gay slurs, sent to him in a series of Facebook messages on Saturday.
- Saturday, April 10, 2010Former ‘N Sync member Lance Bass will join celebrity chef Cat Cora and members of Green Day are among those helping to pay for a gay-friendly prom in Mississippi after a lesbian teen was duped into…